Friday, July 15, 2005

My Digital Cam with a smashed LCD

Haizz... Talking about it.. feeling so heart pain for my new camera. second time man!... I hav bought the camera for juz two months ago and I intend to bring it along for my overseas trip with my baby. But who know! You know the feeling of owning a new camera but after lending it to pple n was returned in such a condition like this. Sian!!!

this time, my bro had borrowed it for his FO camp. He returned it to me with a smashed LCD screen. I am damn flaming now. Bloody shits. The worst thing was he sent it for repair le, but i cannot get back b4 my bangkok trip cuz i'm flying off tmr. but luckily my baby has a digital cam too. But the card is a bit small. Anyway it is enough to last us for five days.

hey baby: 256 still small meh? can lah..no fish.. prawn oso can ..no prawn..'hei bi' oso can..keke

So the moral of the story is do not anyhow lend things to people.

Ke lian camera

***************************************************

I went pai pai with my baby @ guan yin miao in the afternoon. Den my baby decided to get a tripod for our digital camera. Cos my baby is worried that there will be no one taking photo for both of us. So we managed to get a tripod @ 20 bucks (quite good deal).

I just finished packing my stuff and I am really for my bangkok trip.


hey baby: dun wan to trouble ppl mah...like tat then we can hav more pictures of e lovely two :)

okie I wun be blogging for the next fews day. Will keep all update about our trip.

Meng

ching


Blog Design By: BlogSpot Templates