Saturday, January 20, 2007

I leaving singapore for 3 weeks

I will be flying to New Zealand for 3 weeks. It will be the longest time that bb and me will be apart. Really miss her deep deep. Meanwhile, I am still packing my stuff. Lotsa of things to pack and I am afraid that I would miss out something. I heard the temperature will varies from 8 to 18 degree C. No worries cos I am prepared. Bb bought me a beanie and a pair of gloves. In addition, I am given some microfleece, long john and thermal wears. This should be enough to keep myself warm.

The flight will be 4.30pm tomorrow and it will take around 10 hours to reach auckland and 6 hours bus ride to reach the base camp. Simply enough, it adds up to a total of 16 hours = 2/3 of a day travelling.

I am still searching for my mp3 cable to upload songs. I think it's the only source of entertainment to keep me occupy.

I will try to snap photos during my 3 days 2 night Auckland tour. So do check out our blog.


Blog Design By: BlogSpot Templates