Friday, July 27, 2007

*life w/o bb*

life w/o bb is reali so ma fan..
if onli bb is here,
i dun have to ans my ID's call tellin me tat the painter, plumber and PUB gas ppl coming tmr btw 9 to 1pm..which coincide wif my attending of the phonetics symposium over at NIE..
then i have to ask my parents for help first (which they initially cldnt make it)..so i have to trouble bb's parents..make arrangements with auntie oredi..tellin her that i wld fetch her frm her place then to my place..
BUT then after reachin hme..my mum then told me she can make it liaoz..so she cld help me to go le..hmmm..wat shall i do? *dilemma* still, i made e call to tell auntie that my mum cld make it..
wld auntie tink tat i'm being erm..well i oso dunno hw to describe..(but in any case, i dun mean anythin..n i'm reali grateful to her for agreein to help me w/o considering)
mayb it's reali time for me to learn hw to handle such situations tactfully..
i've been tellin bb then i wld make go to have meals wif auntie n uncle for at least once a wk..but did not keep up to my promise.. n also
go to his place to keep auntie and uncle accompany..also fail to do so..noe bb must b quite xxx ... but deep in my heart, i do care for the both of them..
anyway..bb, onli if u r wif me NOW..then i wldnt face such a situation..it's somehow affecting me* *haiz*
any professional advices out there?


Blog Design By: BlogSpot Templates