Sunday, July 24, 2005

Back to school again

After so much of holidays, I hardly have the chance to touch any notes or attend any lectures. However, I am still feeling a bit excited about getting back to school. And also a bit sian cos I will miss all the fun I had. Hmm.. Have to work hard for one more year for my graduation. Hopefully, I will be able to get a good honours.

This time, I am taking six modules. 3 cores + 3 PEs ( thinking of dropping 1 PE) and a 'da zhong FYP'. Stress man. Let's pray that I would be able to cope with all these subjects.

My baby also start school tomorrow. So hope she will also work hard too. Baby.. Jia You!

Meng

thx baby! n i'm sure u can cope wif yr studies..let's work hard 2gether ya..wen it's play we play..wen it's study we study..keke..anyway..yr exam end earlier than me..sob sob..but no matter wat..let's gambatte :)


Blog Design By: BlogSpot Templates