Saturday, April 29, 2006

*hooray exam over...goin on holiday soon..*

yeh..one n onli paper over..well paper considered still ok..at least managed to write n write n write..anyway..it's oVeR..no mORe fOR mE..nw can start shakin legs..shake shake shake...but hope i wont shake away all my luck..cuz e nex horrible thing is awaitin for rEsUlTs!!! ahhhh...not goin to tink abt it yet..gonna enjoy my holidays to pHUkEt..flyin off dis sun n gonna be back on fri..

bb n i hav made reservation wif letong http://www.letong.com/ so nw gonna plan my itineary within these two days..hope to cover as many places as possible..definitely won't miss out my bb must-go phi phi island..he's been phi phi here n phi phi there haha..

later gonna go for din @ marina bay wif bb's frens to celebrate n mark the end of uni life..*sob*

oki..good luck for some of my frens who r still gonna hav another paper to clear..*jia you*


Blog Design By: BlogSpot Templates