Saturday, April 15, 2006

*hair is straightened again*

yest after my facial by cindy(the wife)..i continued wif my rebonding by Casey (the husband)..been wif goin to dis couple for as long as i'm wif bb...plus minus a mth like tat..anyway.. decided to straighten my hair cuz it's reali hard to maintain curly..somemore it's also bcuz of my hair texture..make it even worse..so sit thru a process of 5 hrs.. wash.. blow.. cream.. wash.. blow.. straighten.. cream.. wash.. blow... cut then finally DONE.. phew..but luckily was entertained by the couple so still nt so bad...they r funny..my bb then came down n fetch me after his exam...he's so confident of his paper..well done bb..looks like his hard work is paid off...


----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

One paper down, left with two. Polymer paper was relatively easy. The question come from the tutorial. The paper consists of 6 questions. I din really read the instructions and started doing. I allocate 25 mins for each question. Use the first 30 min to answer to finish two question but I found out that each question is 25 marks. And that a total of 150 marks for the whole paper. I flipped to the main page and found that I have to choose 4 out of 6 paper. Heng man! luckily din finish all 6 questions. It's a good start for this paper. Hopefully all the other 2 papers are as easy. God bless..


Blog Design By: BlogSpot Templates