Tuesday, April 04, 2006

*jurong lake*

read the news on jurong lake gonna transform into a a new watersports haven?..last sat it was officially open..it's indeed a good news man..with this, i dun hav to travel all e way down to east coast park oredi..we can kayak, skate, cycle, run but...we cant swim or suntan..but still i thot it's a gd plan for e residents..it's cool too..so come on down to jurong lake

rite nw..i'm slackin at hme..i like a bed potato instead of a counch potato..cuz i juz like to laze on my bed n watch tv..dun like to watch in e livin rm..hehe..anyway..i felt so relieved after submittin 3 assignments on last fri..was still strugglin for my moral ass on fri morn itself..BUT it's over..i can slack n slack..till i'm in e exam mood..got abt 25 days to my one n onli exam on the 28th apr..my final exam..after tat..it's time to say goodbye to NIE le..


well..so i guess i'm goin to gif myself more days to rest..


Blog Design By: BlogSpot Templates