Monday, March 13, 2006

My last IVP tournament

Finally finished my tkd competition today. Hmm... I declared that I am retired liao. Afterall it is all about the speed, power and thrill. The passion of taekwondo will never end. I will continue to train hard and keep it as a sports.

However, the competition this year is quite strong. Imagine, my schoolmates and I have got into the final last year and we got kicked out during the first round this year. Talking about it, I really dun feel good cos this year they implemented the electronic point system. The referee of four corners were holding something like a playstation look alike controller to allocate point for scoring. In the first round, I managed to get my slamming kick up to my opponents faces but my points were given to the opposition. Not quite sure whether the judges give the right point to the right fighter. However, I just feel that I have given in my best. Never mind that I have lost.

---------

BB and I went to IT fair last Friday. We reached there around 8pm and we are left with an hour to get what we want. It was damn crowded. As usual, a lot of pple are there to check the new IT gadgets. While for bb and me, we have our shopping list ready and went straight to get what we want. bb bought herself a 'Brothers' labeling system and we bought some catridge for our printer. Recently Bb's mouse fail to work so we bought one new pinky mouse from logitec. It's sort of cute. Den we proceed to chinatown for dinner. I am on diet for the day cos I have to weight in for my TKD tournament the next day. Not supposed to eat any thing for the day. But I couldn't resist the temptations. Order one big bowl of porridge to share with bb.

--------

oki. Gonna print out my report now. Everyone have a nice week ahead.


Blog Design By: BlogSpot Templates