Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Sunday Blading

Went to east coast with BG and Wee yong on Sunday. I chio them for blading. I left my blade over bb's place so I went over to pick it up. This time round, din brought her along cos she have to rush her assignment and she wanted me to enjoy myself with my friend. Not that I dun want to bring her along har! I bought breakfast for bb cos she used to sleep till 12pm on weekends. BG picked me up with his super big bike (1300cc yamaha FJR). Feeling very shiok.

We reached East Coast at 1pm. The weather doesn't look inviting (luckily din rain). Wee yong arrived half an hour later. We put on our blade and started to cruise along the tar road. Really crowded. We gone really far to bedok jetty den towards tanah merah. Saw brian and gf. He just picked up this hobby and he is there almost every weekend.

BG was lagging behind half the time, not that he dun noe how to blade but he have not been blading for quite a while. We decided to head back to the car after a long journey. I suggested to have dinner @ PArkway hawker centre. Took our dinner there. Den BG send me back. Thank BG. I enjoyed myself.


Blog Design By: BlogSpot Templates