Friday, January 27, 2006

*got so pissed off*

sometimes I.T. doesnt reali bring convenience..in fact i thot it's more ma fan..as we noe even e food court started to use e stored value card thingy instead of notes n coins rite..so todae i went to da bao some food b4 goin hme..so as i was makin my payment..wen's it's my turn..e woman noe tat she has to change it b4 tappin my card..but she didnt anyway cuz she tot still hav..those who hav been cashier b4..i'm sure u noe wen e paper is stained wif some red marks..it means time to change..rite..ok so nvm..after tappin my card..there's no receipt comin out..instead of tellin me no receipt..she said there was no value in my card..being 'gong'..i reali tot there's not enuf value..so i went to top up..then wen i went back to e stall..e receipt was printed n it showed my value being deducted..then she asked her colleague n her colleague then replied..if there's receipt then it means it's deducted..so i was doubtful..i quickly called bb..luckily he picked up e phone..so i asked him whether there was any value in e card..he said yes..so i tot e person..i cld sense tat she noe tat she had made a mistake but instead of payin back e amt tat i shld b gettin back..she made me stand there..lookin like an idiot..n i was even damn pissed off wen another auntie actually 'gim' at me wen i said "if you tap my card twice..then all u hav to do is to pay me back e amt tat i shld get back.."
well if they still argue wif me..i shall make a scene there..but of cuz i must take care of my image first..


Blog Design By: BlogSpot Templates