Sunday, January 15, 2006

*yeh! finally e SUN is out!*

hurray..finally i can c e SUN..yearn to c e whole landscape bathed in the warm glow of the sun..but of cuz..dun wan e sun to b too scorchin..keke..contradictin ah..but i guess tat's human..always nt satisfied..wen it's rainin for days..we cant wait for e sun to appear..then wen the sun is here..it's too hot..then we can't wait for it to rain..rite?
hmmm..anyway..yest went after my sch ended at 730pm..went over to SRC to c my bb sparrin wif his tkd mates..phew...my bb was full of energy..althou i dunno abt tkd stuff..but watchin him n his powerful kicks n punches is comfortin thou..
after tat..we went for my din cum supper at holland v..we had noodles..then headed to west coast mac for a drink..but i was reali too tired then..my eyelids r closin..so bb was 'forced' to send me hme liaoz..sorrie..


Blog Design By: BlogSpot Templates