Sunday, January 08, 2006

A Rainy weekend

One week have passed. So far I have rushing my FYP. Could said that I am quite loss. No body could help... No even my supervisor... Dun noe why I landed on such a different project. My schoolmates doing the same project but using different processes have already reached his objective. Whereas for me, still hanging around the same problem... So sian... Someone pls help...

It have been raining since yesterday. Bb and I went to chinatown last evening. So happening... fireworks and firecrackers.... bing bing bang bang... Could hear the sound only. haha... Cos my bb busy toking on the phone.. furthermore we are in the building.

We went to the night market selling new year. Not really crowded... cos been raining the wholeday.. We bought a number of stuff such as chinese new year decorations... bb kana cheated.. She bought the decor for 14.80 bucks but we saw better deals @ the night market.. it is selling @ $9.50. This makes my dear bb so frustrated... We bought some small coconut to quenched our thrist and tried some strawberry chocolate. Den bb also bought some pillow casing... not usual one... those with some chinese new printing one.. she bought 2 for 4.50 bucks and den we came across other stall selling one for 2 bucks... lugi again...

Feel so cheated for the whole night...


Blog Design By: BlogSpot Templates