Wednesday, January 04, 2006

*bye 2005..hi 2006*

Sweeite:
2005- full of ups n downs..
first half of e yr was long forgotten by me..but i shall try to recall them..thou it was e lowest peak of my life but as compared to many others..it's considered nothin..cuz it's juz a broken relationship..i've ended a almost 3 yrs long relationship..but i must say..i'm so glad tat he left me..n i must thx him for steppin out of my life cuz things r juz gettin better w/o him..i get to know who r e ppl tat reali care for me..my family n frens noe i'm hurt but they were so encouragin..they gave me all e luv n care tat i needed durin tat period..
i cried bcuz i treasure..but since we're nt fated i juz hav to learn to let go..even thou jan n i tried all sort of stupid ideas..(things tat we do is a secret btw us!) both of us hav learn n grown a lot more thruout e process of recoverin..rite woman?
we hang out at sentosa tryin to b hot babes wif vinc durin our sch hols..things r juz full of laughters wif vinc ard..cuz he's damn too crappy n he's someone fun to spend time wif..thx for yr bitchy-ness n all e joy tat u hav given..
then not long later..another man came into my life..a man tat showers me wif his luv..n his my bb..we've been together for seven months..but these r e ups of my life..i'm HAPPY everyday..it's written all over my face...
n yr 2005- i get to travel..
fly by SQ to Bangkok wif my great pals- zhenyou, tian n ben

then by tigers airway to Bangkok wif bb n spend e most memorable bday of my life

then by jetstar to taiwan wif bb

then by tigers airway to Bangkok wif my family n bb

then to malacca n muar wif his family..hmmm quite shiok rite..

n nw for 2006..i'm lookin forward to more n more happy moments wif my dearest bb..no more big fights frm my parents (thou it's like once a blue moon- but i'm always so hurt when it happens)..graduate wif class (aimin for 2nd-upper at least..so i can earn more..then i can gif my parents more..let them enjoy more)..more gatherins wif my great sec pals- qi, min, connie, min, zy, tian n ben, poly frens- chonglin, eugene, merf, francis n gerald..hmmm..n finally.. to bcme pretty n slim..hehe

Honey:
Goodbye 2005.
2005 has been a smooth sailing year for me. For the first half of the year, I am having my industrial attachment. Everything was routine. It was like work, gym and home. Occasionally, hung out with friends @ east coast for blading or movie. I have tried reduce my clubbing session as compared 2004. I went on diet and have a proper exercise regime. I managed to shed 8kg. yeh.... but think getting a bit fat now... cos kana feed by my bb...

Next, I would like to thank Jonathan Abrams. He created friendster and allowed me to have met up with my dearest bb. Most importantly, I think fate have played a major role. Think back I still couldn't believe that someone that I have met during my 3 month JC period, have become my other half. Really amazing. We have been together for more than half a yr. What I wanna to said we love each other very much. And thank bb for what she have done. Muack, I love u.

Even since, we started our relationship. We have been travelling overseas during our school vacation. It really an experience for me cos I have not tried that in my life. And what I can say about my bb is she is very adventurous and exploring. This is an advantage cos it has brought us to a lot of places we haven been before.

For 2006, I hope that the lovelytwo will stay loving forever. And the love flame will continue to burn strongly everyday... obtain good result for my last sem and graduate with 2nd class (hons)... save more money and get fitter and bless everyone wif good health (especially my dear ones) and finally world peace.


Blog Design By: BlogSpot Templates