Monday, December 12, 2005

A Short hoilday ahead

This holiday seem so short. Two weeks of holiday is gone liao. It like 3 more weeks of holiday before school start. Wow.... Have rest enough man. bb also complained that the vacation is too short. She haven rest enough. However, events to look forward to for the next few weeks are BBQ @ east coast wif sweetie's gang and thailand trip during christmas. Yap. So crazy. This is my second trip there and for bb is her third trip within this year.

For today, I went to bugis to got my camera repair. damn it. It is the second time the LCD crack. Overheard from the customer service girl that a lot of customer experience this problem. I shldn't have bought the camera if I know it has some many problems. But anyway too late. Luckily, I got it repaired for FOC. Need to wait for about 7 - 10 days to get it back. Hopefully, I will be able to bring it to bangkok.

As for my FYP, equipment down again. Meanwhile, I have to start a bit on my report.

signing off liao. Have a great day ahead.


Blog Design By: BlogSpot Templates