Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Last paper to go!

Bb and I are waiting for our last paper. She will be having hers on friday while mine on thursday. After that we will start planning our trip to taiwan. Bb been looking forward for the arrival. I think she will chase back all her sleep that she have lost during the exam period.

I have drained out all my energy today because I din really slept well last night. Not sure whether is the caffine from the kopi or too excited for the paper today. Overall, this sem paper is quite alright. Let see whether this coming thursday paper will be those 'can do' one. Heard rumors from my senior that in the past all get cats and donkeys for that. Cos it is law mah... engineer taking law exams... given so many things to write and given so less time. Anyway will give in my best shot. And I need to go back for my reading now. bb jia u for paper on this coming friday. Gambatte.


Blog Design By: BlogSpot Templates