Tuesday, November 08, 2005

waiting for u

haha. The title above might sound familiar. Using someone's phases. Yep waiting for our second trip to taiwan. Bb getting so excited when we came across this topic. She just messaged me that it is sunny over there. Cos I was telling her that I checked out the weather forecast the day before. There is thunderstorm over there. She is a bit worry. Bb I sure the nice weather is waiting for us. Not matter it rain or shine, we will be having a nice trip.

Just got back from west coast mac. Indeed, that have been the fav place that bb and I go frequently. Be it we are there to relax or study for exam. That place is Coolz... Nice Place for couple. hehe.

Now preparing for my friday papers. Still have 72 hours. Hope that the rest of the paper will be easy. Cross my finger. Oki. Everyone study hard. Especially my bb, gambatte!!!


Blog Design By: BlogSpot Templates