Friday, October 21, 2005

*we made our hotel reservation*

dis afternoon, I called up to make reservation for our taipei hotel thru phone-bookin. And it was another experience for me. Still rem wen i made my reservation for bangkok. i must try to speak as slow, as clear, n as simple as possible so tat my reservation cld b made successfully.
Tis time round, e receptionist speak almost perfect chinese. but still, it was quite hard for me because there r certain vocab tat i possess, i cldnt tink of e chinese equivalent so i mixed a bit of eng into my conversation wif e receptionist..n i replied by sayin 'ya'instead of '是'..so it was another instance of chicken n duck talk. wen e receptionist said 窗户 it took me a few secs b4 i realised it's windows..haha..cuz she asked whether i wan a rm wif windows or not..keke..
initially asked bb to call but then he dun wan..cuz he said he in charge of air tickets..haha..quite true cuz i'm responsible for hotel..n bb was e one who sourced for e hotel..he ensured tat e hotel is of a good location, easily accessible n of reasonable price (NT$1430/nite)..thx bb..

so my job nw is to plan a wonderful itinerary for our taipei trip..must try to comb as many interestin places as possible..of cuz i noe bb will b there to help me..

hmm..bb gonna study for his test tmr..good luck to him..jia you bb!


Blog Design By: BlogSpot Templates