Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Bad Hair Cut!!!

Todae, baby and I went to jurong point (JP) for lunch. Thought that it is time to have a hair cut since my hair is quite thick oredi. I went to EC house @ JP and a male barber cut my hair. I remembered I did mention that I dun want my hair to be too short. I just need a trim around the edge. n he managed to finish the hair cut in 10 min and OMG!!! this is the end result and how's my hair look like.



Like Army hair style. Look alike to those olden days of mine in OCS. Sian. Yesterday, somemore someone message me 'uncle why u wear helmet today.' I do not noe whether should I laugh or scold this fellow. Just that I din gel my hair and kana so many comments. Hope that my hair will grow longer.

Okie getting back to my book. Take care.


Blog Design By: BlogSpot Templates