Monday, September 19, 2005

*it's lantern festival*

hmmm..todae is lantern festival..but nothin special thou..anyway..i guess dis day is a day meant for family to get together n cele dis occasion..eatin mooncakes..drinkin tea (we drank lipton camomile instead of chinese tea..keke)..n admirin e bright-lit moon..but dis yr..onli mum, ah bee, baby n i play wif lanterns n those fire sparkles..cuz my all my 3 sis went out..dad drivin taxi..hmm..still rem e time wen we wld go over to jurong park to cele dis day..playin wif candles..chit-chat under e sky..feedin e mosquito wif our sweet blood..haiz..those were e times..but dis yr it's definitely diff for me too..cuz i've got someone special to cele wif me..my dearest sweetest baby..hehe..




月圆人团圆





idea rite




e lovely two




e sweetie two


Blog Design By: BlogSpot Templates