Friday, September 02, 2005

One quiz down and it's Friday

Finally I managed to clear my open book quiz today. hmm. It doesn't mean i did not study hor. Overall still manage to ans all the questions. but I didn't reali study much last night cos of the 'superstar' live telecast. I joined the rest of my family to watch the competition. After that, I did some revision before going to bed.

Today, I have school in the morning and I am supposed to go for lab training @ 1pm. But I messed up the timing, I thought that it started @ 3pm. I went for my FYP meeting instead of going for the training. However, I have arranged another time slot with the lab tech during my recess break. then meet up with baby after she ended her class. We went IMM for dinner. Baby couldn't decide on what to eat. She juz got craving for something spicy. We ended up in the food court. She had wan ton mee and I had carrot cake. After that, we went to source for new printer cos the current printer is havin pms n gonna berserk again. had checked out the price but still I think ntu gives a better deal. We proceeded to daiso and we purchased quite a number of stuff. Hmm.. And now Home sweet Home. Baby doing her weekly facial with her 2 buck charcoal peel off mask now. Yippee weekend is here again!



Darlie girl smiles



Meng


Blog Design By: BlogSpot Templates