Friday, September 02, 2005

*i'm not productive*

havent been doin anythin productive thou todae is my free day..no sch..n by rite.. i shld b able to finish quite a lot of things..but by left..i didnt..perhaps..there r juz too many things in my mind..or mayb too many distractions tat made me losin focus..or mayb i'm havin pre pms syndrome..been feelin quite 'bad'..been feelin tired..dun feel like doin anythin..even thou mentally been forcing myself to do my assignment..gonna due soon..but i'm havin mental block e moment i wanna start..i'm juz stuck!..there's a lot of things but nothin nothin came out..i juz feel like switchin off my laptop then go n sleep..
but i guess mayb it's bcuz of my dad..he's in hospital nw havin his drip..*sob sob*..i didnt get to reali noe wat's e situation like cuz i was havin tuition wen his back was achin so much..my sis accompanied him to polyclinic then to private clinic then to SGH..he's been there since 5pm..my sis called back to say tat he needs to b observe till his drip finish..wonder wat time wld tat b..it's oredi soooo late..haiz..
was oso watchin superstar juz nw..kinda enjoy e show..looked pro..was quite touched tat there r actuali so much ppl givin their support to kevin..he does deserve it for e tremendous effort tat he had put in..cuz i tink wat kelly put in..he's definitely has put in double e effort..but wat i like best is e part where junyang n xinhui sang e 屋顶..got style..
arrghhhh...should i juz go n sleep nw or continue to sit in front of my laptop n continue to stare at my assignment..好烦啊!!!


Blog Design By: BlogSpot Templates