Monday, August 22, 2005

*cool sunday*

surprisely sunday is nt sunny..e weather has been rather gloomy n coolin for e whole day..as usual..gonna wake up early for tuition..wanna laze in my bed longer cuz of e nice cool weather..but bo bian..anyway..todae baby's fren, K.O.K. went to look for baby for breakfast so after tat they came n fetch me..yest baby n i had oredi planned to shop @ imm..so K.O.K. offered to drive us there..thx K.O.K...at imm..baby n i bought some stuff frm daiso n giant n gnc..after tat we headed to JE central to buy perfume..it's my favourite-issey miyake..havent been usin it for a long..long time ever since my xiaomei broke my newly-bought bottle 2 yrs ? back..initially wanna buy e new DKNY apple but baby oso tink issey smells better..then we wanted to carry out exercise regime but guess it's e weather tat makes us sooooo lazy..n we ended up takin a nap..simply soooo shiok..by e time we woke up..it's time for din liaoz..so after takin our shower..we took a bus down to taman jurong 'entertainment centre'- we went to eat @ e sheng siong food court..had mee soto..wah wonder wen's e last time i had mee soto..baby had mee dunno wat..it's like our chinese lor mee..we oso order pig's organ soup..then c c look look if there's anytin else to buy at the supermarket..well indeed some of the pdts sold there r much cheaper than giant..hehe..saw their interestin notice..tat wrote..if any customer found an expired item n reported to them..in appreciation they will reward a $10 voucher..so was tellin baby then whoever's free n got nothin better to do..can hang ard e supermarket to look expired items..keke..hmmm..miss baby oredi..he's takin bus..then mrt..then bus hme nw..he must b feelin lonely nw..must dedicate a song for him..mr lonely..hehe..


Lonely I'm Mr Lonely,
I have nobody,
For my owwnnn
I'm so lonely, I'm Mr. Lonely
I have nobody,
For my owwnnn
I'm so lonely,

Yo this one here goes out to all my playas out there ya kno got that one good girl whose always been there like ya
Kno took all the bullshit then one day she cant take it no more and decides to leave

I woke up in the middle of the night and I noticed my girl wasn't by my side, coulda sworn I was dreamin, for her I was
Feenin, so I hadda take a little ride, back tracking ova these few years, tryna figure out wat I do to make it go bad, cuz
Ever since my girl left me, my whole life came crashin

I'm so lonely (so lonely),
I'm Mr. Lonely (Mr. Lonely)
I have nobody (I have nobody)
To call my own (to call my own) girl

I'm so lonely (so lonely)
I'm Mr. Lonely (Mr. Lonely)
I have nobody (I have nobody)
To call my own (to call my own) girl

Cant belive I hadda girl like you and I just let you walk right outta my life, after all I put u thru u still stuck
Around and stayed by my side, what really hurt me is I broke ur heart, baby you were a good girl and I had no right, I
Really wanna make things right, cuz without u in my life girl

I'm so lonely (so lonely)
I'm Mr. Lonely (Mr. Lonely)
I have nobody (I have nobody)
To call my own (to call my own) girl

I'm so lonely (so lonely)
I'm Mr. Lonely (Mr. Lonely)
I have nobody (I have nobody)
To call my own (to call my own) girl

Been all about the world ain't neva met a girl that can take the things that you been through
Never thought the day would come where you would get up and run and I would be out chasing u
Cuz aint nowhere in the globe id rather be, aint noone in the globe id rather see then the girl of my dreams that made me
Be so happy but now so lonely

So lonely (so lonely)
I'm Mr. Lonely (Mr. Lonely)
I have nobody (I have nobody)
To call my own (to call my own)

I'm so lonely (so lonely)
I'm Mr. Lonely (Mr. Lonely)
I have nobody (I have nobody)
To call my own (to call my own) girrll

Never thought that id be alone, I didnt hope you'd be gone this long, I jus want u to call my phone, so stop playing girl and
Come on home (come on home), baby girl I didn't mean to shout, I want me and you to work it out, I never wished Id ever
Hurt my baby, and its drivin me crazy cuz...

I'm so lonely (so lonely)
I'm Mr. Lonely (Mr. Lonely)
I have nobody (I have nobody)
To call my own (to call my own)

I'm so lonely (so lonely)
I'm Mr. Lonely (Mr. Lonely)
I have nobody (I have nobody)
To call my own (to call my own) girll

Lonely, so lonely
So lonely, (so lonely),
Mr. Lonely, so lonely
So lonely, so lonely, (so lonely), Mr. Lonely

cute song rite..hmm..nw gonna do a bit of readin while waitin for baby to reach his hme sweet hme..


tat's our first shot wen we're TOGETHER


Blog Design By: BlogSpot Templates