Monday, August 01, 2005

*our sunday*

it's another sun..hw times reali fly fly fly...as usual..i gonna wake up at abt 745am for my tuition frm 9-12..wonder wen can i reali stop doin dis..(juz complainin again)..i noe i juz hav to bear wif another yr n then i shall hav a stable income comin into my pocket..rite nw..it's impossible to survive solely on e allowance..it's peanut..alias 'ko dao'..so gonna source for extra income..anyway..as i was walkin towards e bus-stop..i juz sense tat somethin is missin..juz cld tink wat was it..n it was onli till wen i saw my bus comin..then i realise tat hey.."it's my hp! i've forgotten my hp..".. but i decided to board e bus..i used to thot tat hp is simply indispensable to me..i juz cant live w/o it..but who noe..i've changed..if it's me one yr back..i wld definitely head back hme to take my hp 1st then take a cab instead..but i juz cant b bother..

after tuition..e first thing in my mind is "food"..hehe..no lah..to check whether my baby is downstairs waitin 4 me..indeed he's there..he knew i've forgotten to bring my hp cuz he called n my mum pick up n told him abt it..anyway..e key pt is..he noe wat to do :p after dat we proceeded for lunch..we had vinegar wif trotters n sesame chicken n rice..after dat..we head down to sim lim cuz baby wanna get a thumbdrive...after goin round e shops for e cheapest deal..finally he bought one 512mb for $69.90..wif dat..we went for 'gui lin gao' to 'pai du'..hehe..e business there is gd i must say..n it cost 7 bucks per 'zhong'..then after dat..we went to parco 2 window shop for a while..cuz i tink we've done enuf shoppin in bkk..then guess wat..time to eat again..we went to opp..liang seah st..to hav yu kee kway chap n katong laksa...e weather is super humid..n so u can imagine hw my baby water tap start drippin..keke..then we need aircon..so we decided to take mrt then bus...we stopped at jurong pt as i need to get some stuff frm e popular..then guess wat..we had anderson ice-cream..we ordered waffle wif 2 scoops of ice-cream..cookies n cream n choc chips..yummy...thou it's fattenin...no choice...juz hav to exercise later..then we headed hme..n after restin for a while..we skipped..skipped..skipped..outside my corridor...then baby showed me his taekwondo patterns n some unarmed combat against molester..hehe..then we sparred..i jump..he jump..he punch..i punch..he kick..i kick..i defend..he defend...hehe...oki..then after our shower..we ate our supper..i cooked instant 'bah kut teh' mee wif cabbage n a cup of campbell soup- cream of corn...then nw..i'm typin dis post nw wif my baby bside me..hw sweet rite..wonder if he's tired or not..but luckily tmr both of us can go to sch 2gether n go back hme 2gether..hw 'xin fu' rite..wonder if dis feelin wld last...u noe some stuff veri pan dang one..so must b humble abit..if nt..haiz...touchwood...hmmmm..so tat's all for todae..to whoever out there who read dis..hv a nice wk ahead ya :P

ching


Blog Design By: BlogSpot Templates