Monday, July 25, 2005

*1st day in sch after a long 3 mths break*

everytin shld b considered goin smoothly todae..no timetable clashes even thou most of my frens kena..cuz e whole timetablin is real screwed up..but anyway i tink these probs hav been settled..*roll eyes*..
as usual..my day started off wif a morn call frm my baby..it's always so nice to listen to his voice e first thing my eyes r open..*keke*....well todae 天不作美。。had to carry an umbrella to go to NIE cuz it's pourin 猫和狗..then met frens @ e bus interchange..n it followed by e must-hav qns n topics like "what modules r u takin? wat tutorial grp r u in? hw's holidays? wish e hols r longer..3 mths nt enuf..hw's e tutor? any ideas who's in e same tut grp as me? etc..etc.." u noe stuff like dat..unavoidable topics..anyway e first lec starts at 1130am..n it ended in less than 5 mins time..i repeat 5 MIN hmmm..e lecturer juz mentioned some admin stuff n then made us sign our attendance n off we go for lunch cuz e lec is at 1230..*haiz*..anyway..had indian rice in NIE cant for e FIRST TIME even thou i've been there for like almost 3 yrs plus...hehe..but surprisely there arent any LONG queues yet..cuz e freshies they r still havin their orientation..well..in case of queues..i always go for e SHORTEST q..hate to q up for food..enuf for food..otherwise my stomach is goin to start rumblin..rather hungry nw..metabolism rate too high nw..food gets digested so fast..hmm..to continue..after another 2 hrs of lec..can go hme liao..but hav to go to e lib to do some photocopyin..went to e red spot to borrow a book.."e librarian told me tat my card is blocked..reason becuz..i kena 'orh gong' .. kena fine $16.20 for returnin e books late..so sad..it's juz too much..no choice gotta pay if nt cannot borrow books..after zappin..gonna go find my baby..m goin hme wif my baby cuz he's waitin for me in e sch cant..he looked tired cuz he woke up earlier than me for his tkd sparrin..n baby hurt his knee again..(baby..pls b careful ya..u r nt young anymore..oki..) anyway..it's a nice feelin to start off my new sem wif someone so special to me nw...
ching


Blog Design By: BlogSpot Templates