Wednesday, July 27, 2005

*had my face squeezed n hair flattened*

hmmm...todae flag day so no sch but woke up @ abt 9 after receivin my usual morn call frm my baby tellin me to go for my facial & rebondin...appt is @ 1130 n gotta go down to lucky plaza..alrite reali hate doin e facial but no matter wat..for e sake of 'mei mei' got to 忍!忍!忍!cuz u noe e feelin is like e beautician bear grudges wif yr face..so she will squeeze n squeeze n squeeze till all e dirt n black heads r removed..tears wld automatically flow out..then after e an hr plus of squeezin..disinfectin..cold mask..there u hav..a red face..haha..no lah..red marks left behind frm squeezin..anyway after tat e skin is at least clean..so no pain no gain..e facial is done by e wife..n my rebondin by husband..had an interestin conversation wif him after me makin a comment abt "hey it's gd to hav husband n wife workin together" but surprisingly his reaction was "no..cuz we'll b seein each other 24 hrs a day.." then e conversation went on abt e before n after marriage life a couple wld get..it's juz two completely diff worlds..i'm sure majority of married couples wld probably agree..personally i do agree tat it's definitely diff but still..it can b sweet..as usual..two hav to play their part..to prolong e honeymoon n sweetness everyday..every min..soon..another 4 hrs has passed..no choice..too much hair liaoz..so need more time..baby came n brought my lunch..then he went for his gym workout..he's juz so sweet..after my hairdo..we proceeded to clementi to get my 'gonggong' glasses...after dat..had din..we had kway chap, curry rice, n chay kway teow...pms comin so can eat quite alot..hehe..after tat we went to e bookshop to c c look look before headin hme..
at dis moment..my baby is busy readin his book on "principles of laws for engineers" nw.. seem so chim..i confirm wont understand..but as for baby...he sure can cope wif it..baby jia you! thou it's onli e third day of dis sem..must start to work hard towards yr goal...


Blog Design By: BlogSpot Templates