Friday, July 29, 2005

Exercise

Just got home from a night run in my neighbourhood. I am feeling so fresh now. It has been quite a while since i've been running alone. For the past few weeks, I am running with my baby. Because my baby is complaining that I have been feeding her and she has been putting on weight. So the only solution to maintain a balance between her weight and eating all those nice food is Exercise. We have been doing different exercise i.e playing basket, badminton, running and gym. Seem like baby is enjoying it. Baby rite?

yes baby...can keep fit..n at e same..b wif u...

***********************************************************************************

I remember I have asked baby, "how to maintain the level of trust and freedom to bf/gf?" I mentioned this bacause nowadays it is difficult to tell how much freedom we shld give to the other party. If given too much freedom, some will take the TRUST for granted. Like what I have noticed esp ppl around me, friends having other bfs/gfs even they have a 'real' bf/gf.

In my opinion, we are old enough to think. We know what are the do's and don'ts. I think the 'playful stage' is over. And now it is time for some 'serious business'. keke. Therefore, Trust is definitely important. Just dun take it for granted.

yep baby..trust is e most impt foundation to a relationship..once a trust is broken...there's a crack...once there's a crack..things will nv b e same again..

Meng


Blog Design By: BlogSpot Templates