Wednesday, August 03, 2005

*week 2 comin to an end soon*

wenever tue comes for me..e wk seems to b oredi comin to an end soon..tue is my long day..class starts at 830 all e way till 515 wif 2 hrs in btw for lunch..then wen i got hme..got to get ready for my tuition at 745 later..well..psychologically been tellin myself..hey u juz hav to bear wif it for a while more..then u can enjoy life oredi..wif dis mentality..i guess i can still take it physically..
but i must say at dis pt of me nw..i'm glad to hav my baby to b part of my life..he's seems to hav taken over e role tat i used to possess in my previous relationships..a role dat can actually tire one out..u noe hav to take care nt onli yrself but oso someone's else life..n anytin else tat wld associate wif him..so baby..m i rite? well but whoever's takin e role..he or she would definitely enjoy takin on e role if it comes deep rite from the heart...well i'm juz kinda like u noe always like to like reflect nw n then cuz u noe cant help..
well..our academic calendar is onli like abt 13 wks..so time reali doesnt stop n it seems to b movin too fast..who noes e nex moment u r readin our blog..it's oredi exam time..then it's time for me to complain..nag..complain..nag..or mayb i've oredi graduated..or even mayb i'll b announcin my weddin news..or mayb my first born baby has arrived..haha..u noe stuff like dat..hmmm...i tink mayb i'm nt in e rite condition 2 type a blog nw cuz all my thots r like rushin to gush out but i cldnt type fast enuf to capture all of them down..it's like a lot of things i wanna say or write but juz dunno hw to organise them liaoz..
perhaps i shld start all over again...keke
once there was a girl named..haha..juz joking...

Oh gosh!!! My baby is too stressed. Whole day of school and tuition. I think she cannot think properly liao. Anyway, she needs some rest. She will continue the post when she sort out her thought.


Blog Design By: BlogSpot Templates