Sunday, August 07, 2005

*Saturday Nite*

So fast.. The second week of school is coming to an end. And it is weekend again. How did I spend my saturday? Actually, I have been spending half the day studying. I had lunch with my brother Kok and popped by the mansion that he is building.

Initially, Baby and I planned to go to West Coast Mac Cafe to study but we had a change of plan. Later in the evening, I bought dinner for my baby and I went over her place. We studied for almost 2-3 hours. Soon, it was about 10 pm. I felt a bit sian and tired. NOT Life... Saturday nite... still Studying.. keke... Then we decided to go for some supper. We have been wondering where to go. And in the end, we went to Holland V. NYDC for Iced milo and some b.b.q spicy chicken sandwich. We have a chat there and we spent almost an hour and the half there. Then, Home sweet home.

I wake up in the morning with baby beside me. Just like to see her sleep. I sent her to tuition and right now I am back home. Got to start getting back to my study again.

Have a nice week end.

Meng


Blog Design By: BlogSpot Templates