Wednesday, August 17, 2005

*e STRESSFUL period again*

i guess nw it's e stressful period for those who r studyin nw..for pri sch CA2 comin, sec sch shld hav some test goin on, ntu, nus common test comin 2 wks later (cuz my baby is one of them..jia you)..as for those in nie..me in particular..deadlines for presentation, assignments drawin nearer..siao liao..times reali do not wait at all..i juz cant believe it dat it's oredi wk 4 of dis sem..still tinking abt e sweet n gd times tat i hav durin e last hols..it's juz seem like only yest..well nw..juz hav to put aside my memories..n e feelin of lookin forward to e nex hols..hav to conserve seom energy to fight e battle wif e stress tat's floodin in rite nw..for me..gotta finish my translation..some of e words r damn too diff..can anyone tell me wat's 化干戈爲玉帛?支離破碎?well it's a translating module tat i'm takin nw..gonna translate frm a chinese article to ang mo..didnt noe it's such a TOUGH job cuz some of e words recognise me but i dun..however it can b quite interestin *roll eyes*..it oso reali squeeze my brain till dry for all e vocab, phrases stored in my data bank..but mine rather private limited..*sob sob*..anyway..another module of mine is quite tedious 2..it's on phonetics n phonology..gonna analyse my pronunciation of e vowels based on my conversation wif my tutor..veri ma fan..gonna listen over n over again..i guess most of e ppl cant stand listenin to their own voice..it always sound rather weird..u b askin..do i reali sound like dat..hehe..
arghhhhh....got daily reflective journals to do for some modules..tutors say reflections is gd for us..it helps us think n learn..agree?..portfolio.. 2 grp proj..1 microteachin..1 essay..1 analysis on discourse thingy again..this discourse thingy hv to go n record a tr for a 2 period les then transcribe then analyse..too much work to do..HELP HELP..n stacks of unread readins tat juz keeps pilin up my desk n shelves..waste $$ buyin n printin notes..too much too digest..so oki..i guess i must b SERIOUS nw..must start doin my work..(baby too..finish readin must go n revise for yr upcomin common test..) gambatte everyone!! 加油!加有!
ching


Blog Design By: BlogSpot Templates