Sunday, August 21, 2005

Class Gathering

It has been quite a while since I have my secondary school class gathering. And u noe..it is always so difficult to get everyone together due to individual commitment. This time round, I have contacted everyone a week before our gathering. It seemed that quite a number of them responded that they would turn up for meeting. But unforseen circumstances always happen..so some backed out a day or rather on e day of gathering itself. Therefore, only left five of us turned up for the gathering. They are peckie plus bf, kelvin and me plus gf. Five of us met up @ marche to have our dinner. I was late for about an hour cos I forgot to bring along peckie stuff. I returned to collect my stuff and took bus down to orchard instead..wanna cab but no cab..(also cos peak hour= no taxi!!!)

After dinner, we hang out at alley bar for some drink. We have a nice chat. You know guys at our ages would talk about work, CAR and future plans. Indeed, had a great time to catch up with all of them. after tat, Peckie's Bf (Eric) offered to send us back. Thx Eric! Home sweet Home.

Hope to catch up with you guys again.

Meng


Blog Design By: BlogSpot Templates