Thursday, September 01, 2005

Time fly

An hour or more, it will be September and there goes August. Time really flies.. It doesn't stop for anyone. Reflecting what I have done so far since the first day of school. I think I haven been doing a lot for my FYP.I just started my practical in lab this week. At least got something to kick off my project.

But the problem is I am always stuck.I always step into a hole whenever I advanced one step. For example, I got no raw material to start with, the lab does not have an oven of such high temp and the powder cannot be compacted. Sian!!! I have to solve my own problem cos I am not assign a mentor. Really hope that everything will be fine one of these days. Let's pray hard.

For the next two fridays, I will be having quiz. Gonna study hard.

For my baby, jia you for your assignment. Work hard together and get good result. I'm sure we can make it. I miss u baby!

Meng


Blog Design By: BlogSpot Templates