Wednesday, September 07, 2005

*gettin more more JIT*

*scream*..oh no..just-in-time management seemed to b wat i'm practisin nw..datelines r drawin..but still..nt productive thou try damn super hard to cough out a few pgs of words but has nt met e requirements yet..e moment i look at my ass..my eyes juz wanna close..my brain wanna shut down..my body wanna rest..they juz dun cooperate wif one another anymore..like dat hw can..thou i'm typin nw..my eyelids r juz so heavy..so sianz whenever it's e middle of sem..everytin is due due due..table r sooooo messsy..papers lyin around..books stackin up..flippin to n fro to find e rite references..arrrghhhh..suddenly felt so guilty..dun wan to waste another more min..so i better get back to my ass b4 my last min of energy burn out..
ching


Blog Design By: BlogSpot Templates