Sunday, September 04, 2005

*went down to comex 2005*

todae baby n i woke up exceptionally early to go down to suntec for e comex thingy..we woke up @ abt 830 but then dilly-dally abit..had our breakfast b4 headin down..so indeed luckily we didnt rush down..we reached there at abt 1110am..n e thingy gonna start at 12 noon but there were oredi crowds waitin outside seemed like everyone tryin to get a gd deal later..so we headed to e food fair wich is nex door exhibition hall..we tried a few pdts..tried coffee & tea..didnt buy any food to eat cuz baby nt hungry..n oso e stuff there nothin special..so wen's it's time..baby n i join e crowd..for me..i onli noe wat's e latest in thing..but 2 noe more abt..i noe nuts..so i juz walk walk c c look look..n things tat i wld need wld juz b those simple stuff like cd rom, ink..but well e todae focus wld b to get a new printer..baby was helpin me to source for a gd one..we cldnt reali decide on wat brand n model 2 get initially..but then later baby decided tat i shld get canon..their star buy for e day wld b mp130 goin at $199..so we got it..a new printer



n after gettin wat we wan..it's oredi abt 115pm..i'm juz too hungry..still gonna go for tuition later..so baby n i had a quick lunch at clementi before baby helped me dropped my printer at my place..thx baby oso for helpin me to get everytin set up..u're juz so thotful..hmm..gonna continue wif my ass..rite nw..hme alone..n missin my baby..
ching


Blog Design By: BlogSpot Templates