Saturday, September 10, 2005

*one week break?*

haiz..nex wk is our recess break..bt there's no time for break at all..assignment due rite after e break..so hw to enjoy..u tell me..todae was my long day..rite after sch..headed down to do a recordin of a teacher for my proj on teacher-talk n interaction wif students..did an hr of recordin..n wat's e worst thing after recordin..gonna TRANSCRIBE..word for word..must rewind listen rewind listen...after tat gonna ANALYSE..juz so irritatin..but no choice..who ask me choose that module..so cant blame anyone else but myself..but reali glad to hav baby ard me..he's there for me..he helped me wif e recordin..thx baby..yr digicam has done a gd job too! anyway after e thingy..was abt 9..we went cck foodcourt to hav our supper..we ate roti prata kosong n roti prata wif cheese n sausage n teh terik b4 headin hme sweet hme..needed a gd hot bath cuz todae weather is damn super hot..makin me so sticky like super glue..(juz exaggeratin keke..)so yes..i had a gd hot bom bom..feelin so shiok lying on my bed typin dis blog..b4 dis..did some sticking of magnets onto my fraction parts..thx baby for helpin me again..if nt cant sleep earli..cuz quite tired nw..hmmm..he's at e kitchen chattin wif my mum nw..hehe..cuz he noe i'm still typin..well..gonna hav a gd slp tonite b4 startin on my nex few assignments..


Blog Design By: BlogSpot Templates