Thursday, September 08, 2005

A busy week

Just reached home from taekwondo class. Well only 8 students turn up for class. I think all of them have gone for holiday cos this week is their school vacation. Yesterday, my chief instructor told me that their exam will be in one month's time . Oh gosh, left three more lesson. Have to teach them their pattern.

This week is a busy week. With lotsa of reading, project work, training and quiz. Luckily, next week is my term break but I dun think there is a difference. Have to go to school for FYP and catch up with my daily lectures and tutorials. Haizz... This is life. Y singapore university so stressful one?

Gonna to study for my quiz. To all of them out there; GOOD LUCK FOR YOUR QUIZ THIS FRIDAY. And to my baby doing her assignment now: Jia u bb! U can do it! muacks.

Meng


Blog Design By: BlogSpot Templates