Tuesday, October 04, 2005

gearing up for war!!!

The war will be coming in a month time. I am counting down. Just managed to plann my exam timetable and I realise that it's so near. I have not even started revising for my first paper. hmm... got to start my engine and put in more effort to clear all my concepts. My first paper will be on the 4th Nov... while baby's one will be on the 14th Nov. I got 5 papers while she have to clear 3 papers. Meanwhile baby got lotsa of assignment to clear and she got on time to study. Baby jia u okie... Finish everything den can start revision le.

Meanwhile, I also dreaming about my taiwan trip. Just feeling rather excited. We will be there in 2 months time. And most important, I am able to experience winter. Hope that the hotel will get back to us soon.

Meng


Blog Design By: BlogSpot Templates