Sunday, October 16, 2005

*down wif 2 more assignments*

hmmm..i'm left wif 2 more assignment to clear b4 i cld start preparin for my exams..*sigh* my bb oredi so stressed till he cant slp yest..n so he studied till 4 am..omg..dun wan him to 'fa re' so forced him to drink a lot of water..so i guess for this few weeks..must abstain frm heaty food like fried chicken wing, mac, western food, laksa, n many other..*i doubt i can resist them, hw abt bb?*
oki..todae went for my 5th facial..hmm..gd..at least todae no tears flow out of my eyes automatically..so i guess it's either there's nothin much to squeeze or i'm immuned to it..then after tat we went holland v for some coffee..b4 we headed to clementi to pick up some stuff frm my fren..then after tat went hme to continue some work..n gd my bb reached hme liaoz..nw waitin for him to bom bom then call me then slp..cuz i'm soooo tired liaoz..tmr still must wake up early for tuition..
*still need ling gan for my assignment..scratchin head :(*


Blog Design By: BlogSpot Templates