Monday, October 10, 2005

Missin My Baby!!!

Have not seen my baby for today. Missing u baby. I have told her not to accompany me today. Cos I know that she still have lotsa of work not completed yet. Just wanna her to complete all her ass and start her revision.

Yesterday, I went to baby's place. I was invited by her youngest sister for her birthday celebrations. I can't imagine that her sister has invited so many people. It was like around 70 of them. It was ready happening. Got KTV, mahjong, card and many many others. End up, my poor baby and her elder sister have to stay inside the room. Cos all her sister's friends have invaded the living room.

bb's family (third sis absent) n her 四姨's family




aiyo..so many ppl..headache lah



I din study much for this weekend. Feeling pretty slack. I doing my revision and gonna start on tutorial. Cya.

Meng


Blog Design By: BlogSpot Templates