Wednesday, October 12, 2005

*we're at e place where our love story begins*

hehe..wonderin where e place is..bb n i r at west coast mac..e one at west coast park lor..keke..still rem dat nite..no storms..no rain..a qn was popped by bb..frm then..e love seed is bein nurtured..showerin it wif luv n care..so nw..it's growin..growin strong at e moment..haha..anyway..juz ended my tuition..bb sent me..then pick me up..then he doesnt wan to go hme yet..so he drove here..to revise his work..as for me workin on my essay..due tmr..as usual..tue is my super tirin day..hence i'm reali mentally drained out..but luckily got my pillar of strength..so tat my little bit of energy left in me can still b fully utilised..but juz hope tat bb is strained out by travellin to n fro..cuz he had a long day too..his exams r drawin nearer..he's left with 24 days to his first paper..so he's nw buryin his head into his notes..mayb i shld juz burn his notes for him n ask him to drink them..hehe..so everytin includin e 'mo shui' is inside his tummy..so he can rem everytin..hehe..as for me..still got one ass..one grp proj (due fri) n a 40% portfolio to accomplish..then..exams..then my holiday trip to taipei..hurray..cant wait to go wif bb..so gonna work hard for e nex one mth b4 i can enjoy myself there..


Blog Design By: BlogSpot Templates