Friday, October 21, 2005

Test tomorrow

By right, all lectures should end this week but by left I still have corrosion lectures next week. Cos my lecturer couldn't finish his lesson. Going so slow and so many to cover. He even proposed that we have maked up lectures during the week of the exam. Bloody shit... Luckily someone complained and he brought ahead the make up lesson to next week.

I am having a test tomorrow. Open book one... should be a difficult one since open book mah. 2 questions in 30 min. haha... I am praying hard.. Do what I can.. swallow the notes, thinking of burn and drink but forget about it... later get diahorrea... tomorrow cannot attend exam. Worse right.

My baby seem relax. She have completed almost all assignment, left with one.. baby rite? hope that everything going well for her. Dun wanna her to get to stress up. Think she is coping fine now.

We have booked the hotel for our taiwan trip today. It is near to city area. Baby getting so excited now. She even start planning her iternary liao. Haha. Yap. We will be departing in a month times. When the time comes, it will be the end of exam. Yeah...

But now. Have to get back to study and stop dreaming liao. Wish me luck for tmr test. Muack.

Meng


Blog Design By: BlogSpot Templates