Thursday, November 17, 2005

*i hate todae's paper!*

does dis sound familiar? i wrote dis durin my last sem exam..y must there always b at least one paper tat wld make me leave e exam hall feelin so disappointed wif myself..those qns r reali easy but haiz..my brain is juz nt functionin well..those tat i've 'memorised'earlier on..i onli managed to regurgitate half n dunno whether tis 50% is correct or not..*sigh* so angry wif myself..been reprimandin myself for being so dumb..n complainin to bb..since juz nw..hopefully there wld be a miracle again wen i c my results in dec..*cross my fingers*..well i noe those out there wld say there's nothin i cld do nw..all i shld do is to transfer all my remainin energy for my last paper..it's another module tat requires a lot of memorisin..i used to like memorisin stuff but i tink nw my brain space is gettin smaller..the disk space is almost full..hmmm..hw shld i delete things tat r nt so important lei?
well bb is nw studyin his principles of law for engineerin while watchin news..as for me..gonna finish typin dis blog first then gonna start my revision for my last paper for dis sem which is on the 25th...then it's taipei..yeh!
oki i shall nt tink abt todae's paper anymore..may there b a miracle again...


Blog Design By: BlogSpot Templates