Thursday, November 10, 2005

*E.X.A.M. is all abt Enduring Xtra 'Accessive' Mugging*

yeh sounds interestin thou..n in fact it's true..it's reali a matter of endurance cuz durin dis period..it's either u buried yr head into all the notes and books and start memorisin them repeatedly if not u can jolly well juz relax then do a last minute burnin of oil juz e day before exam..for me..i definitely belong to the former one..if nt i will b gettin hysterical..i need to memorise those concepts many many times..if not i will 'mati'
bt of cuz..durin this tormentin period..i gave myself a lot short breaks..say after every two hrs..then it's time for my break..cuz i need to fill up my stomach..first reason..being hungry cuz energy exhausted..second reason..ladies' prob..so get hungry easily.. anyway..i oso wan to watch tv..wan to watch e 5pm Hi-5, then 5.30 show 'fa cai 8 bai wan', then 7pm ' tong xin yuan'..haha..then start to memorise again..
but most of time i get very distracted easily..if nt i become so dreamy..my mind juz go wander abt..then wen it's 1am..my brain oredi shut down..so must sleep..then sleep till 1030 cuz my bb wakes me up at tis time..haha..so after all quite good life despite exam fever..cuz slept more than 8 hrs a day..
well juz taken my lunch onli..so need to relax a bit before i get back to my notes..my bb got another paper tmr..it's his second paper..mine still got 4 more days to my first one..so wish me luck..i mean my bb..n of cuz those havin their E.X.A.M. nw..gambatte yo!

hang on tight...


Blog Design By: BlogSpot Templates