Tuesday, November 29, 2005

School holiday


Finally Exam all over and school hoilday is here. This sem I am exempted forarmy vacation due to my FYP. I think there is still a lot of things to catch up. Got to finish my experiment b4 school start. Got to be a bit busy for this holiday. However, I will be travelling with bb to taiwan on wednesday. Getting so excited. Bb suggested that we should comb further south since we are there. I think we will see how's the situtation when we reach taipei. It depends on the weather condition. Hope that it dun rain too much. Think my bb still working hard on the schedule. Bb jia u wo. Rest early when you are tired.

I have finished packing all my clothings this afternoon. Just screening thru to check whether I have left out anything to see whether there is anything that I can stocked up.

oki. Got to rest le. And we will update our blog when we are back in Singapore. TAIWAN here we come :-)


Blog Design By: BlogSpot Templates