Friday, November 25, 2005

*bb received his 1st present*

haha..bb received his 1st present- a love dedication specially for him via class 95 love song..thx yaz! been waitin excitedly for my dedication to be played..glad bb was wif me..n yes..he heard his name made over e air..n some of my mushy words *blushed*..hmmm wonder if bb liked his first present?..
anyway..bb supposed to b celebratin his freedom wif his frens for bowlin..but he chose not to cuz he wanna wait till my paper is over tmr..bt i dun wan bb to miss his fun hangin wif his frens bcuz of me..bt of cuz i'm touched..i thot bb wld hang out wif his frens after his last paper..bt anyway m so happy tat bb heard my early bday wishes for him..*yeh*
hmmm..bb is on his way nw..n so nw i shall do a last run-thru of my notes b4 i go orh orh..*jia you,it's gonna b over soon in another few more hrs..bear wif it..then can celebrate wif bb tmr liaoz*..thx bb..


Blog Design By: BlogSpot Templates