Wednesday, November 30, 2005

My Birthday


It is 12.00am now. Here goes my birthday and I am one year older. And yes!!! I will be going to taipei with my bb this morning. Haven really finish packing but gonna to do my last check.

I celebrated my birthday at bb's place. She have prepared a lot of stuff. Her mum cooked bee hoon and her sis even bought a cake for me. Thx some much sweetie (And for all your 5 present.) I must said that this birthday is a memorable one. Although I have noticed what's bb gonna to give me for my birthday. I really like it very much cos she had really put in a lot of effort and hard. At the same time, hope that bb is fine cos half the time I am quite moody. Probably it is due to my FYP. Sorry sweetie for that.


oki. Gonna to pack my stuff. Take care and see all of u back in Singapore


Blog Design By: BlogSpot Templates