Sunday, December 18, 2005

*for e past one wk*

been sleepin till noon for e past one wk..juz dun feel like doin anytin after cmin back frm our trip..but things tat we hav done lately are goin down to orchard..oso to get our laptop serviced..cuz my lcd spoilt..bb gets his reformant..then went down to cityhall..wanna check out e currency exchange for baht..then we went swimmin at clementi and bukit batok..cuz didnt run..hmmm wat else did we do..oh ya go bugis cuz bb wanna get his digital cam fixed..lcd internal injury..then after tat meet up wif my siyi n family..then we went to eat steamboat at somewhere near e old tiong bahru market cuz siyi wanna gif my family a treat..then i had tuition on sat frm 3-6..as for bb..he oso met up wif his buddies for lunch then on weekdays..he went back to sch for his FYP..(hope everytin is gonna b fine for him)
hmmm..oso met up wif my NIE frens at ECP for supper cuz we gonna hav our BBQ tmr..and so we gonna discuss e bbq stuff..
hmmm..i guess tat's abt it..
but one thing tat made me so angry is my tuition centre principal..she juz like to cheat on me so much..i felt so cheated..hw i wish i cld hav e courage to tell her tat i wanna sack her wenever i received my pay cheque frm her..but i juz couldnt..i juz tolerate..cuz soon veri soon.. i'll b free..so i'll 'ren' ..
so apart frm this..i'm happy always..keke..so nw gonna prepare my stuff for tmr's bbq...n cant wait to spend my first x'mas overseas wif my family n bb..


Blog Design By: BlogSpot Templates