Sunday, January 22, 2006

It's weekend again

Hey ya.. weekend is here again. Soon it will be Chinese Lunar New Year. Got all my stuff ready. Bb and I have stock up our new year clothings from our overseas trip. Bought all of them from thailand and taiwan. So not much worry.

Last evening, I picked bb up after her class. It ended real late around 7.30pm. After that pick up her mum and sister for dinner. We went Sembawang Shopping Centre for thai food. Afterwhich we spent the rest of the time shopping till the shop closes.

After that, we drove to her sis's new home @ bukit Panjang. Cos I wanna check out her new flat. WAH!!! Her living room very big leh. Executive HDB flat. I also tempted to get one. But dun have money now. Getta to save up now. Haha.

I just reached home. Bb is sound asleep by now. I am beside her till she go into her dreamland. Din tell her I am going back.

Good night everyone. I am going to bed too.


Blog Design By: BlogSpot Templates