Tuesday, January 17, 2006

I skipped lecure today

I skipped Quality Assurance lecture today. The first lesson was boring, the lecturer reading out from his notes. Think this is the very first time, I skip lecture in uni. However, I got to do my FYP. Managed to book the equipment today. Not much choice. It's difficult to book. So have to take the slot whereby majority of them are attending lesson.

Joined bb for lunch @ nie today. There is a mini bazaar there too. Bb got to mask her Dopod today @ half price. She has been telling me that she will do it if there charge below 20 bucks. Sweetie so lucky... got a good deal. Think she wanna to get to get rid of the Dopod wording... So ugly right..



Reached home early today. Caught up wif some nap.. Damn tired. Just came back from a run. Wanna to shed some fat. As for now, gonna to bom and make a cup of hot coffee..


Blog Design By: BlogSpot Templates