Tuesday, January 24, 2006

*my 1st MC in NIE*

i've got needle-phobia..reali cant stand e sight of dis thingy piercin into me..can feel my blood froze, palms cold..but i do not hav a choice..i've got a huge pimple-like thingy growin at my groin..it's so huge tat wen i walk it's so painful..keke..so after my morn lec i went over to e medical centre over at NIE..e doc said e fastest way wld b to squeeze all e pus out then it will heal faster..yucks!
they had to give me anaesthetic first b4 they start squeezin..n wen e doc poke e needle into my infected area...i squeeze e nurse's hand cuz i cldnt stand it...tears flow down..sob sob..
then once dis mini surgery was done..e doc prescribe some antibotics, painkillers n a day mc..was decidin whether i shld attend e tut later..but wen i walk it hurts..so here i m..hme sweet hme..
my bb waited for me outside after his tut..so happy to c my carin bb there..he's always there wen i need him..


Blog Design By: BlogSpot Templates