Friday, February 10, 2006

End of Chinese New Year

Time really flies. Very soon... 15 days of Chinese New Year is gonna end soon. I am still in the relax mood. I have got a month to finish up my FYP report. Started a portion of it. So still can manage it well. And there will be lotsa of quizes before and after the term break which is one week from now. Some of my friends have been counting down... 76 days to graduation. Thinking back... it's really fast. I am going to completed my 3 years of uni school life. Hopefully, thing will go smoothly... for my result, career and relationship. Just tell myself not to worry. Gotta take things one step @ a time.

My bb is also busy wif her assignment. She got lotsa group and individual assignment. But I know she will cope well with all her work cos she is smart. So bb... jia u wo..

Meanwhile, valentine is coming soon. Well have plan to have a dinner @ somewhere cosy. Dun intend to celebrate on the actual day itself... Cos bb and I agreed that everyhing will be so expensive. We will make up for it during the weekend. okie. Will keep all of u update. tata


Blog Design By: BlogSpot Templates